Welcome to a new section of the website. Over the next few days and weeks we are planning to post articles written by those people involved in organising the Fellsman and those who actually walk/run it. Many of these articles will have appeared in Fellsman Handbooks over the past few years, but we are always on the look out for new contributions. If you would like to contribute an article send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The musings of Doctor Heike von Artengill – our resident agony aunt since 2001.
- Sarah E. Tinker, Where Are You? – by Fellsman stalwart John Dally from 2003.
- An Addict Writes – by self-confessed Fellsman addict and journalist, Warren Pole from 2014.
- Inspire a generation – by Fellsman veteran and regular handbook contributor, Phil Baker.
- The 2013 Fellsman Grough Report – by Bob Smith, editorial director of the Grough Magazine
- Fellsman 2014 Review by Gemma Bragg
- Fellsman training has started… sort of?? by Sharon Bianchi, The North Face® Marketing Manager, UK
- Preparing for the 2015 season by Jez Bragg, Fellsman record holder